Check this homemade wine recipe made using only two ingredients i.e., whole wheat and sugar.
Our homemade wine recipe is illustrated with simple procedure in this video. Why not try this recipe and check it out.
Whole wheat – 200 grams
Sugar – 250 grams
Water – 3 cups(750 ml)
Instructions to prepare wine:
1. Into an air-tight container, add washed wheat, sugar, 3 cups of boiled and cooled water and cover the lid.
2. Keep the container in the dark place for 25 days. Stir it once after 10 days in-between.
3. After 25 days, strain the contents into a vessel and transfer it into a glass container.
4. Cover the lid tightly and place it in dark place for 15 days so that it will ferment well.
5. After 15 days, wine is ready to serve. The taste gets better as it ages. It can be stored up to 1 year, just make sure you use boiled and cooled water in this wine making process.
Like our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Kitchen-and-Me-115173366983510/
Follow us on Instagram : https://instagram.com/kitchen_nd_me?igshid=1hd4vsz2wnda1
For more recipes check our channel: https://youtube.com/c/KitchenandMe
#wheatwine #wheatwinemaking #wine #grapewine #grapes #winemaking #winemaking #ricewine #wineathome #coorgwines #grapewines #grape #homemadewine #homemade #winerecipe #raisins #raisinwine #wines #greenraisin