►Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Mulled-Wine-Recipe–How-to-Make-Mulled-Wine
►Recipes you might like:
Italian Hot Chocolate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt0pJ0BEHM
No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi0n-hFZ6MQ
1 bottle Dry red wine
1 orange, sliced
1-2 Cinnamon sticks
2 Star anise
1 teaspoon Cardamom
1-2 tablespoons Honey/maple syrup/sugar (optional)
1/4 cup (60ml) Brandy/rum (optional)
1. In a medium saucepan combine red wine, sliced oranges, cinnamon stick, star anise, whole cloves, sweetener and brandy.
2. Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer (Avoid boiling, otherwise the alcohol will evaporate). Reduce to low heat and cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. Pour into glasses and serve hot or warm.
• To make the drink stronger or lighter you can add more or less alcohol (brandy/rum/whisky).
• To add more flavor you can add chopped apple, fresh or frozen cranberries, blueberries or any fruit that you like.