I’ve been thinking of doing this video for so long as a fun little experiment since I love red wines. In this video, I bought red wines in different price ranges from $4 all the way up to $112 to see if there was a noticeable difference between bottom shelf wines and top shelf wines and whether or not the splurge is worth it.
The wines we are tasting:
• Tanglewood Cabernet Sauvignon
// Fort Stockton // Price: $3.99
• Thunevin-Calvet Cuvee Constance Red Blend // Cotes du Roussillon Villages // Price $14.99
• Gonnet-Gilson Le Philosophe Red Blend // Chateauneuf Du Pape // Price: $39.99
• Joseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon // Napa Valley // Price: $75.99
• GKG Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon // Napa Valley // Price: $111.99
I hope you enjoy this light-hearted blind wine tasting video! I would love to know what your favorite wine is!
Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions in the ✍🏼 C O M M E N T ✍🏼 section below.
It would mean the world to me if you could hit that 👍🏼 L I K E 👍🏼 button if you enjoyed this video.
Also, please 🚩📝 S U B S C R I B E 📝🚩 to my channel so you don’t miss out on future videos!
Thanks so much for watching! I hope to see you in my next video! ❤️
Polygel Nails Review 👉🏼 👉🏼 https://youtu.be/k0JA4A-qfGs
Kiara Sky Dip Powder Set Review 👉🏼 👉🏼 https://youtu.be/Nfe7UIP4-U8
Connect With Me:
#cheapvsexpensive #winetasting #blindtastetest
FTC: This video is not sponsored but I bought all of the wines with my own money and thus will be sober the rest of the month because I went through my wine budget for this video 😆